Date: February 8th, 2018
Platforms: Windows and Mac on Steam and itch.io
- You lose if an enemy reaches the bottom of the board. You win by clearing the board of enemies. Learn the rest of the rules within minutes of playing. Simple …
- but deep. 50+ handcrafted levels that require careful positioning of your heroes, proper sequencing of attacks, and the occasional stroke of mastermind insight.
- Play levels one at a time or all at once, as a break in the middle of your day or as a Saturday night marathon. You can even play Grimante in between other games!
- Created by a solo indie dev with a goal of making a niche genre more accessible, Grimante reduces tactical combat gameplay down to its addicting, puzzle-like core.
- 50+ handcrafted levels
- 8+ hours of content
- Star-based scoring system that lets you come back to levels to beat your own score
- RNG-free (no randomness)
- 8 unique Heroes to learn and play with
- a novel Inspire mechanic that allows Heroes to buff each other by attacking Enemies
- No RPG grinding, no lootboxes, no cruft, just solid tactical gameplay
Logo & High Quality Screenshot Bundle
Aftermonk is a solo indie developer who, after graduating with a CS degree, decided that he wanted to give his best shot at game development before settling down in a standard software job. He loves games with tactical combat, such as the Final Fantasy Tactics series, Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis, Shadowrun: Hong Kong, the Fire Emblem series, and many more. He made Grimante as an homage to, reduction of, and hopefully in some ways an improvement in the genre :)